• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

I've not seen your car for a while now, I did wonder if you had sold up already, I think there's 3 knocking about the area now

I've not seen your car for a while now, I did wonder if you had sold up already, I think there's 3 knocking about the area now
Not been using it quite as much recently but only went yesterday.

There is a white 69 plate about 50m from our house, I also see a blue and red one occasionally.

Still not sure I can remember seeing another Sonic Grey one on the roads

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not seen the blue one, I've seen the white one in the area and also spotted it driving through my home town, been told about the red one and also a black sporting full on Halford decals

Enjoy the Alfa, avoid snow though as it is *****!
I agree with your points other than too wide, my car lives on broads and find it ok as the handling is so precise and it rides bad surfaces well, making progress confidence inspiring.

Up at 5am this morning to go to Dream Automotive.

Had a great day at the workshop and all my latest mods fitted.

Owen Developments Hybrid Dream Automotive spec turbo.

HKS Solid boost pipes.

Acuity shifter assembly and cable bushings... amazing upgrade, should have done it first, feels awesome.

Then found myself leaving with a strut brace, and new wheels on the way...18”

So it was a really super day, all the extra overtime at work has given me some goodies. Really friendly people, very helpful and the work done was 100%

I will be returning in a few weeks to Dreams for my updated Hondata live remap by Romain Levesque of Racecal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up at 5am this morning to go to Dream Automotive.

Had a great day at the workshop and all my latest mods fitted.

Owen Developments Hybrid Dream Automotive spec turbo.

HKS Solid boost pipes.

Acuity shifter assembly and cable bushings... amazing upgrade, should have done it first, feels awesome.

Then found myself leaving with a strut brace, and new wheels on the way...18”

So it was a really super day, all the extra overtime at work has given me some goodies. Really friendly people, very helpful and the work done was 100%

I will be returning in a few weeks to Dreams for my updated Hondata live remap by Romain Levesque of Racecal.

Wow, the project continues at a pace! What wheels have you ordered?

What power you aiming for with the mapping?

Hey fan.

The wheels will be OZ Superturismo Lm in black with red lettering, 18” with Pilot 4s on.

As for the power, I have no exact goal... just something nice and smooth, im not chasing numbers

Fan,

Not ordered locking rings yet, the car fund has dried up for a while, but they are something I will be considering for sure.

Who knows about the 400 bhp, it might be possible.. but I want a safe reliable smooth map, not big spikes just for high bhp.. its something ive spoke about at Dreams and we are on the same page.

Definetly no pops and bangs for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back