• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What did you do to your Type R today?

Mugen wind deflectors.... Birthday present from my loving family.
NFsqD4M.jpg

PX4kQCg.jpg

Yeah fronts are tinted with Suntek Tint 70% just matching the back and still legal, if I was doing it again I would go lighter because it is hard work parallel parking when it’s dark Which it is when I go to work and when I finish now.
A firm in Cheshire did my windows, headlights, rear lights, Matt black PPF front and just had a strip of carbon fibre put on the boot sill so my fishing gear doesn’t scratch the boot area.
https://www.black-glass-cheshire.co.uk/

I’m trying to find somewhere to do a bit of clear ppf in the same area of the boot but don’t know of anywhere near me. Jet Vinyls on Etsy do a carbon strip but I think it would be a bit much on red. I bet it’s nice and subtle on the black though.

The deflectors get my vote. I know they divide opinion but I like them on the FK8 and they are useful for keeping the damp out the car during the wetter months

I know they divide opinion
I didn't really want to bother with them for a long time, I have never had them on any previous cars but they have grown on me having seen quite a few fitted on the FK8, plus my new place of work have barriers to get in and out and when I open the window to scan my fob I keep getting wet and according to a couple of blokes at work it doesn't happen if you have the deflectors fitted.
They have also got rid of a really annoying wind noise when doing more than 70 on the motorway so... they where more succesfull than a fully trained Honda technician.
Not the best picture but yeah I think it is subtle on the black
SfRluYf.jpg

Yeah fronts are tinted with Suntek Tint 70% just matching the back and still legal, if I was doing it again I would go lighter because it is hard work parallel parking when it’s dark Which it is when I go to work and when I finish now.
A firm in Cheshire did my windows, headlights, rear lights, Matt black PPF front and just had a strip of carbon fibre put on the boot sill so my fishing gear doesn’t scratch the boot area.
https://www.black-glass-cheshire.co.uk/

I would agree, I went same as rear and especially in the dark, hard to judge parallel parking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, looked through this thread and can’t find the post that suggested Auto Glym Polar Blast (add a thanks) ... totally converted.
b1d06e9fa718c9443c292e43e94d462d.jpg

2a75f3f37523a7fa65dde0a4f38bcdbe.jpg

58a78fdb1badb6d4936b9a807d6cdf09.jpg

9c781077360c858cc38b068b85257b0d.jpg

600e72ed072129123cd7d6714909f7aa.jpg

9b1b7dc4cdf9c95d5c3c274261c2aba3.jpg

I am a big sceptic of snowfoam have to say. A decent tfl like AF citrus or my current fave power maxed, does as good a job without the mess and unnecessary theatre (although it’s fun to do). Tell me why i am wrong!

I am a big sceptic of snowfoam have to say. A decent tfl like AF citrus or my current fave power maxed, does as good a job without the mess and unnecessary theatre (although it’s fun to do). Tell me why i am wrong!

No one can say you're wrong, it is your way of doing it.

Saw these from ArchGuards over on Civic X and liked their subtlety.

Only fronts available for now but rears are in development:

I have those! Pretty decent quality and easy to install. I've been waiting months for them to get the rears back in stock :(

I bought some Rock Guards from zL1addons.(USA) Pleased with them and they too are nice and subtle.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back