• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Anyone getting weird results with their mileage?

thinking about this some more ....anyone got a link to a decent (geeky) spreadsheet that you can calculate this yourself (often the dash recordings are not that reliable) and maybe for super-geeky-fuel economy-goodness folks can share their car mileage and results.

I put together my own :eek::roll:

I had a strange one though on my History of Trip A screen.

Trip showed 268.3 miles when I filled up. The history page showed 166.6 miles. So ‘lost’ 101.7 miles somewhere :lol:

That's me had the FK8 for a year and still love it!.
I have recorded each fill up, cost and miles and can be found on screenshot attached for info... always fill up with Tesco momentum and I mainly drive A&B roads to and from work. The cars computer normally says average of 32 mpg, much better than the FN2 which was about 27mpg
5e0696f966ebcd14c039340f5b0cdc8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

you're missing a vital stat - how many ginsters purchased at the kiosk, and did you collect enough green-shield stamps for a few quid off at your local co-op :)

fair play. my annual mileage will be around the same so useful to understand the rough £5 a day we all spend a day on fuel (also interesting to see the £1.27 per litre average over that time - and it annoys me how much goes to the HMRC in fuel tax and VAT while yet we still have to pay for pothole damage).

you're clearly not caning it enough though....i'd be embarrassed if the average didn't start with a '2'....

I jest. I use mine daily and on a cruise up the M1 and back 60 miles twice a week and its a nice 34 mpg average doing that. What a great all rounder we have...

you're clearly not caning it enough though....i'd be embarrassed if the average didn't start with a '2'....

I jest. I use mine daily and on a cruise up the M1 and back 60 miles twice a week and its a nice 34 mpg average doing that. What a great all rounder we have...

I've only had more than 27 MPG doing road trips, otherwise I get 24-27... Poor cars, being treated like a Toyota Prius!!!

I averaged 34mpg on one tank which is pretty remarkable given the way I use it, averages out to 22mpg since purchase. Mpg has definetly improved as the miles have gone on too, when I first got it was late teens mostly.

Back