• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 paint correction and ceramic coating

Paintwork looks amazing in the pics mate.
Thats money well spent when you get a finish like that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Paintwork looks amazing in the pics mate.
Thats money well spent when you get a finish like that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Thank you mate. Yes absolutely! Now i need to keep it that way with my wash techniques

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank you mate, when looked after (wash technique) this should easily last 4-5 years. I have been recommended a shampoo which keeps the coating topped up so as long as i don't use products that can damage the coating. Cquk comes very highly recommended.

Def get it done mate! Your ep3 will look like new and washing will be easier as everyday grime won't stick to the paintwork meaning it could just rinse off.

Where abouts do you live?

That’s impressive to last years, I will definitely get this done. I live in Lincoln mate.

Thank you mate, when looked after (wash technique) this should easily last 4-5 years. I have been recommended a shampoo which keeps the coating topped up so as long as i don't use products that can damage the coating. Cquk comes very highly recommended.

Def get it done mate! Your ep3 will look like new and washing will be easier as everyday grime won't stick to the paintwork meaning it could just rinse off.

Where abouts do you live?

That’s impressive to last years, I will definitely get this done. I live in Lincoln mate.
Thanks! Really does feel nicer taking it for a spin!

Keeping it clean!
d0d7c060347bf4284aa990f5f5985987.jpg
29127e17a46be23b0879effa71bd1dc1.jpg
cf99ae1b8bc24d0544940f77485523da.jpg

Looks amazing, would like to get mine done now.
I'm beginning to think that bronze looks better than Milano Red, but then again...............

Looks amazing, would like to get mine done now.
I'm beginning to think that bronze looks better than Milano Red, but then again...............
Thanks! It's a great colour. Black in normal light and bronze in sunlight!

Not been on here for ages! Still got the car and still keep it clean!
d8ea0b0dae3ae7d069125d7ef2e43ad4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Me too as the NHB paint is suffering from stone chips, swirls and some overspray contamination to both rear threequarterpanels. I've cleaned the car a few times recently and I can see and feel primer overspray stuck to the paint.

Still looking really good. Just looking into getting something very similar done on mine.
Well worth a paint correction from a professional. Really does get the gloss back. Can recommend a decent detailer in Berkshire.

Me too as the NHB paint is suffering from stone chips, swirls and some overspray contamination to both rear threequarterpanels. I've cleaned the car a few times recently and I can see and feel primer overspray stuck to the paint.
Get it done mate. You won't regret it.

It's definitely on the list. Just a couple of scrapes to sort out first, the driver's side door has been opened straight into a wall, makes me feel a bit ill every time I look. Can almost hear the sound it made...

It's definitely on the list. Just a couple of scrapes to sort out first, the driver's side door has been opened straight into a wall, makes me feel a bit ill every time I look. Can almost hear the sound it made...
Oh no! Essy to sort out though mate.

Does the bodywork need to be in pretty good condition to start with?

I just got an FN2 with 94k miles, there are areas on front and rear bumper where the lacker has come off. And quite a lot of chips and issues on the Bonet. All the cars I looked at in my budget had similar issues.

If it was £300 quid to sort it out, I'm be very tempted to clean her up, but I assumed it would be a lot more than that to repair, but I had in mind it would need a respray and blending etc.

Does the bodywork need to be in pretty good condition to start with?

I just got an FN2 with 94k miles, there are areas on front and rear bumper where the lacker has come off. And quite a lot of chips and issues on the Bonet. All the cars I looked at in my budget had similar issues.

If it was £300 quid to sort it out, I'm be very tempted to clean her up, but I assumed it would be a lot more than that to repair, but I had in mind it would need a respray and blending etc.
Small scratches and swirls are able to be corrected, laquer damage unfortunately will require a respray.

Back