• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R #14 - CW FK8 GT

Here she is

Champ White GT

I’ve had the Honda footwell lights fitted ..

I’ve bought a set of Honda modulo wind deflectors , modulo black wheel nuts / locking nuts, and a Honda “Type R” boot mat.

Will refit the seeker gear knob , and hc800 pads.

Then .. see what fujitsubo do..

Oh and my plate which I bought some time ago will be going on

Ever since I drove one at rockingham (after cancelling my order) it was nagging at me how good they were. So, with that in mind I watched the market value of FK2’s declining at a rapid rate of knots and took the plunge.

Happy days.

68b9a2a94855a5d9b3c3b6048aa16505.jpg

710738d272fa5c03890bf5a96692b7b0.jpg

43c766fa7310536beaa67b076fc97149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome

I assume that the paint is spot on with this model?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this,
Now time to show the ladies in the fk8 section how it's done :lol:

Pity you'll have to wait a bit until there's more parts on the market before you can start modifying it! :lol: But there seems to be a host of goodies in development so I'm subscribed to see what happens.

Oh, and clean the inside of the 'R' would you please? Kthxbye.

First mod has to be these, get rid of the orange light at the front..

Also need to read the book and learn what lkas is everything else is easy to learn coming from the FK2, early days so far, and no regrets making the change. The car makes complete sense to me.

ae764b8c8c02235c6aec90b73170a146.jpg

That's a nice touch.

I'll be interested to know if you keep the lane thing switched on. Lady at work gets fed up with the beeping through Reading

thought that would be the case. I think you know when you are overtaking, you don't need a bleep, the engine note tells you ;)
Pretty sure it's not just a beep, it is steering assistance too.

Pretty sure it's not just a beep, it is steering assistance too.

I'm sure i've heard of people having trouble joining the motorway when going down the slip road and that assistance kicks in......Sod that malarky.

T.G.

Back