• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

The hks is a decent system. I wouldn’t run a milltek again (if I had an fk8) - well not the race system .. I think I’d be looking at another HKS or Fujitsubo .. Remus belongs to German cars (IMO) :lol:

That being said, I quite liked the standard system.

Its ok mate, you will be back round to an Fk8 in a bit once you keep accidentally tail sliding that M2 comp in the winter!!

The hks is a decent system. I wouldn’t run a milltek again (if I had an fk8) - well not the race system .. I think I’d be looking at another HKS or Fujitsubo .. Remus belongs to German cars (IMO) :lol:

That being said, I quite liked the standard system.

I'm going to put a Mugen Ti exhaust on my new one ;)

Chris.

I have had exhausts on my mind for a while now. The triple setup has never really sat that well with me. Its probably the only thing about the car I don't like, although the intermittent wipers seem to have a mind of their own !

I am out of warranty now and am considering the HKS legamax because of the twin outlets which I find better aesthetically.

Any thoughts?

I have had exhausts on my mind for a while now. The triple setup has never really sat that well with me. Its probably the only thing about the car I don't like, although the intermittent wipers seem to have a mind of their own !

I am out of warranty now and am considering the HKS legamax because of the twin outlets which I find better aesthetically.

Any thoughts?

Had mine for two years now very pleased but don’t expect it to be really loud it isnt but for me that’s what I wanted, think it looks great too.

Any thoughts?

Like the wing, the triple pipes are a key characteristic for me. The twin pipes makes it look like a civic sport. Each to their own of course!!!

I hadn't thought of it like that, but it doesn't really alter my view.

As you say, each to their own, thanks for the reply.

Like the wing, the triple pipes are a key characteristic for me. The twin pipes makes it look like a civic sport. Each to their own of course!!!

Fujitsubo fills the back nicely... at a cost !

93eda17819df2856144fa770cb03770b.jpg

It’s all about the quad pipes ....

Well I'm speaking to "AReeve motorsport" from kings Lynn and they are costing me up a Remus system. They are big into Minis and race in support of the BTCC so know the FK8 well.

Good vibes so far and only 10 mins down the rd from me.

Regards

Yes agree ... triple pipes for me too ... will be going miltek full race!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes agree ... triple pipes for me too ... will be going miltek full race!!

I think it will be too loud mate as dotty on here changed his and a few on civicx cos if it, but you may well want that :D It pops and bangs without the map!

I think it will be too loud mate as dotty on here changed his and a few on civicx cos if it, but you may well want that :D It pops and bangs without the map!

I have heard the part resonate one which sounds lush, but fancied a little more noise which is why I am going for the race. Not sure if I will stick with it, but fancy a little asbo for a change ... always gone quieter ... call it a mid-life

The top pic should play a video of cold start up at 50% valve , Hopefully get the Whole range on video when the weather is better. As usual though the Sound quality is rubbish and it don't really sound the same, This was the problem I was having when trying to choose the exhaust, you just cant get a true sound on an IPhone etc......

Regards
Baz

where did you put your bluetooth button bazza? I recently put mine here....but keep pressing the ignition button by mistake when coming back to my street.... it answered my question what happens if I was to press this accidentally on the move..

hMiGNjG.jpg

where did you put your bluetooth button bazza? I recently put mine here....but keep pressing the ignition button by mistake when coming back to my street.... it answered my question what happens if I was to press this accidentally on the move..

hMiGNjG.jpg

Well I put mine at the bottom of the steering wheel spoke, Idea was its easy to tap without my hand leaving the wheel, I haven't caught it yet while steering but may move it if it becomes annoying.

Regards
Baz

Back