• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 FK8 exhausts

the remus system seems popular, I've seen two cars getting it fitted up. the nice thing about the version with adjustable flap is that you can not only switch it via the mobile phone app but it's possible to programme it based on the comfort/sport/R+ setting (i.e. if you like closed in comfort, half open in sport and full open when R+ is selected).

apparently you can also adjust it based it on RPM, so full open flap above 3500 so you get the full beast growl only when your on full chat and not dawdling around the Tesco car park. :lol:

Price seems to be over £2.5k with the controller which is not far off 10% of the value of the car so think I will give it a miss. Shame I did look at that as like the variable nature of it.

22e015024f5491a885febf4d724d446a.jpg

Well it's different at least.

Wonder how it sounds

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Had this response today from Martelius

Just in case anyone is waiting to see what they release. I have filled up to ask what the likely price will be.

Hi Rafael,

The product development will start next week! Release date is around 1 month from now.

Best Regards / Terveisin
Lauri Koski
Martelius Exhaust Oy

They will do a 1st batch deal, I jumped on the FK2 1st batch and the price was around £730 delivered

Didn't think the rear end of an FK8 could get uglier, but that single exit has topped it :lol:

The HKS is nice though!

Yup they confirmed back there will be a batch one at a reduced rate £ TBC will let me know and I will pass it on here in case anyone waiting on one from them.

I have the itch to change exhaust myself even though I'm only on about 1k on the clock, the stock exhaust sound just doesn't match the looks imo. I was swaying towards the remus given the flexibility with the valve, HKS above looks well but I prefer the 3 pipes I think, martellious on the fk2 was loud so I'd be expecting the fk8 to be the same.

Any other options that are best of both worlds like the remus?

Back