• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 front ARB question

Mine is as well, but apart from looks (if you're underneath!) It make no difference to its function :confused:

Whitline tend to corrode. I wouldn’t bother changing the OEM front sway bar.

The benefit to the JDM front ARB is only to accommodate some after-market manifolds isn't it?

Pretty much yes. I wouldn't change the front ARB on a road or even a car that goes on track now and then.

Meyle HD, had them on my Fn2. Used them with the JDM rarb I put on recently. I probably won't change the front arb, I know there's not much benefit in getting a thicker one, just mine looks tatty. I've put superpro bushes on it. I'll spend a ton on something else, probably a frsu.

There is benefit in a thicker FARB if you drive hard on track. Especially if you trail brake a lot.

It means you can keep your springs a little softer (for weight transfer) but still eliminate body roll.

Yours are still good now are they? Saw an old thread when you'd just had them fitted a while back :)

Krzys they are the Dog's Bollocks, you got to get set for your track car,mines day daily use on the roads and a lot of difference compare to oem ones

Krzys they are the Dog's Bollocks, you got to get set for your track car,mines day daily use on the roads and a lot of difference compare to oem ones
I need to replace one of the rears on the road car but for the price I will get a second set for the track car too :)

Have I put this rear ARB back on properly please, anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_4273.JPG
    IMG_4273.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4274.JPG
    IMG_4274.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
I will admit when i replaced my rear ARB, i put it on the wrong way around on the first attempt. It did fit but it knocked on the drivers side i think.

Not 100% sure looking at the photo's tbh.

I also put mine on upside down! Realised as soon as I lowered the car off the axle stands.

I guess you would know either way depending whether it is rubbing or not.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Should look like this, although this is not fully attached when picture taken

Attachments

• DSC_0828-640x361.JPG
    DSC_0828-640x361.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
ARB upside down!

Yes. Just looked and I have it upside down - or is it the chassis fixings are upside down, or both? Doh!!

IMG_4310.JPGIMG_4312.JPG

Honda Civic rear upper arm bushes and shaft rex-500x500.jpg

I have the chassis fixings (9 & 10 in the diagram) are the right way up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back