• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Civic 8G/9G/10G and CR-V Option Connectors - Hardwiring for Dashcams etc.

Loxy

Site Treasurer
Administrator
Honda Civic 8G (2006-2012),
9G (2012-2017) Including Face Lift & FK2 Type R and CRV (2012+),
Civic 10G (2017+) Including FK8 Type R

Interior Fuse Box Option Connector

Rick has agreed to start supplying the option connectors with his footwell kits to make them plug and play.

The upshot from this is he has agreed that I can sell them on their own on his behalf, so you can use them for whatever you want!
8G/9G and CRV connectors are ideal for hardwiring Dashcams without needing to solder or cut wires, as they use the usually empty OEM option connector in the internal fuse box. 10G make easy work of fitting lighting such as footwell kits

These are the real deal, made in Japan.

These have been very hard to get hold of, so RickHondaR has done a sterling job getting them for us!

Very easy to fit, they will be supplied with four pins and RickHondaR will provide instructions on what the pinouts are for each model.

Civic 8G/9G and CRV
50f7d26f70d70f6c1b0599f9f1aaa94b.jpg

2f5d725bc59e9dbf19952d3c80206bc4.jpg

Pin outs
0aa170238af1534ee751cb32e63e9d05.jpg

Civic 10G
b73f8dd40ae91c856fb40ca48f06f10c.jpg

32e159806c445fc9c1f75f5b334813cd.jpg

Pin outs
e775953795525a2b7cc79f382a30ec23.jpg

All payments paypal friends & family

The price is £13 each including delivery to the UK.

If you are interested in a set, then please send payment to [email protected] (please mark as gift and if there's a fee buyer needs to cover this too).
I can also accept bank transfer, please PM me (Loxy) for details.

Postage outside the UK is available but is extra so PM for details

Just sent the £13 over for a connector for the fk2.This is going to make my life so much easier for the dash cam!thanks

Sent you an email!
No I didn't, the email address linked to your PayPal doesn't accept emails.

Please can you send me an email to [email protected] or a PM containing your postage address please. Your payment didn't have any postage details in it.

Cheers.

Is there any of these still available loxy? I’m wanting to hardwire my dash cam in, let me know and I’ll paypal the money over.

Is there any of these still available loxy? I’m wanting to hardwire my dash cam in, let me know and I’ll paypal the money over.

Yep, plenty left. Just make sure you put which gen you want it for in the PayPal comments, along with your full name and address. :smt023

Payment received for a kit this evening. Should be on its way to you in the next post. :smt023

Loxy/Rick,

I've fitted the footwell lighting kit, works an absolute treat and loved the clear / concise instructions. :smt023 Next on my shopping list is a dashcam, but wondered if you have a similar "noddy" guide (or patience to talk me through) how to combine the dashcam into the same option plug that has my footwell lighting as I'd like to do a nice tidy job.

cheers.

The Cam will just need 12v feed and use the same earth (-ve) you used for the footwell kit.

It depends on your car but the pinouts are in the first post. Solder and/or crimp to a pin on the plug for whichever one is the 12v with ignition if you want the cam to come on when you turn the key.

Loxy/Rick,

I've fitted the footwell lighting kit, works an absolute treat and loved the clear / concise instructions. :smt023 Next on my shopping list is a dashcam, but wondered if you have a similar "noddy" guide (or patience to talk me through) how to combine the dashcam into the same option plug that has my footwell lighting as I'd like to do a nice tidy job.

cheers.

Here you go makes a dash cam a 10 minute installation and powers this up as soon as you unlock your car

Attachments

• 20171222_135510.jpg
    20171222_135510.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 34
Back