• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 RC20GT

I'll make a late play for a devil horn spoiler, but it'll totally just be a stuck on one like the FK2, if not just the same one.

Similar to the fk2 on the rear wing I reckon, single exit exhaust. It's a difficult car to add to styling wise if anything they will probably take away, a three door would be nice.

af1766fdca9bc1f4bc17758ad3e0d86b.jpg
7596acfb3083fd093bf6873fca247bb2.jpg
1be0d6563fdf92219c3573d6ef74b31d.jpg
0be364f8cd8c16efe8e9596832e526e8.jpg
1b4b7e057d0599b8593a1e4ee796ccb4.jpg

It's certainly an odd one, the more I look at it the more I notice, I quite like the side on view apart from that boxy rear splitter

It's a Subaru with an audi grille, alpina wheels and tommy mak-esque graphics. Gimpy N1 exhaust, max power steering wheel... Probably one of the ugliest cars I've ever seen.

First thing I’ve noticed is the rear arches have the missing piece on the doors... that’s a mod I’d like. Other than that I’m not sure what to make of it. It’s pretty mental

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon intake under the bonnet is cool. Wonder if because it’s Mugen Honda will allow and not void warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very square..

Can you fit any glass in those wing mirrors?

Seats look alright from what I can see.

Is it caged too or am I seeing wrong?

This reminds me of the night I lost my virginity.....massive excitement then huge undiluted disappointment....

I was right with a few of my predictions then including splitter, air vents, single exhaust.....I was just missing the one which said complete abomination

Really mugen....we.expected.better

Wonder how much the wheels will be this time :lol:

So many elements i hate, but I particularly like how, considering how they've re done virtually every panel, they still couldn't be bothered to engineer the rear spoiler mount so used the existing one, then gaffer taped the ply wood monstrosity to the inside edges of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
my eyes! my eyes!...I simply can't unsee this now, nightmares for a week! :eek:mg:

maybe they did bring this out just to make a point that the FK8 is actually not that bad looking after all? :lol:

Back