• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 FD2 value

What would a nice standard 2007 plate CW FD2 with <75k miles on the clock go for in the UK atm?

What would a nice standard 2007 plate CW FD2 with <75k miles on the clock go for in the UK atm?

I looked at an 08 reg CW/red interior with 84k miles on the clock for £12,600 recently, it's now sold. I hope that helps a little?

Are you selling or looking to buy?

I looked at an 08 reg CW/red interior with 84k miles on the clock for £12,600 recently, it's now sold. I hope that helps a little?

Are you selling or looking to buy?

There was a couple up last year around the 20k mark. One has popped up for €14.5k. Imported from Japan 9 years ago basically new with delivery mileage, one owner. Pistonheads has a couple between 12k-18k sterling. Big savings, as to import one you've to pay 36% of Open Market Selling Price to register on Irish plates.

There was a couple up last year around the 20k mark. One has popped up for €14.5k. Imported from Japan 9 years ago basically new with delivery mileage, one owner. Pistonheads has a couple between 12k-18k sterling. Big savings, as to import one you've to pay 36% of Open Market Selling Price to register on Irish plates.

I've just seen it, it looks a good buy if you're in Ireland.

Back