• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Wind deflectors

Getting fed up with soaking my door cards and window controls when opening the window at McDonald's....

Anyone got wind deflectors? If so any links would be much appreciated

I realise it doesn't help your question in the slightest......but I frequently see a massive queue at my local McDonald's for the drive through when there are loads of spaces in the car park, so my advice is park up go in and place your order. You get a wee bit of exercise and possibly even save time. :D

Hahaha you know what I actually tried that recently and with the new do it yourself machines got my order in quick enough, but then it was like Argos waiting for your order, with one dimlow behind the counter struggling....plus my McDonald's wheels might be missing by the time I get out

got my order in quick enough, but then it was like Argos waiting for your order
Now you mention it, it is just like that now. :D
To be honest I have never liked McDonald's car parks.....too many boy racers in **** cars....so you are probably doing the right thing using the drive through. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't go McDonald's very often but did last week the Civic, loads of looks and stares, imagine their shock when they saw a bald head middle aged guy with a flat cap on, I don't exactly fit the profile for the car.:lol:

Haha liked that

I love going there....to all the fiesta Zetec S's, corsa's and Clio rs knock offs, the FK8 is like a super car and it boosts my fragile ego :D:D

Don't go McDonald's very often but did last week the Civic, loads of looks and stares, imagine there shock when they saw a bald head middle aged guy with a flat cap on, I don't exactly fit the Profile for the car.:lol:
I'm still hanging onto rock star long hair.....but it's gone grey now. lol

Ha I know I saw a pic of you funnily enough....I typed in 'modified fk8' or something like that to google image search and you were proudly standing by your car on page 37 or something (I await the restraining order in the post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha I know I saw a pic of you funnily enough....I typed in 'modified fk8' or something like that to google image search and you were proudly standing by your car
Which just goes to prove there ain't no hiding in the internet age. :D

Thanks mate.

The Heko ones are £30 on eBay...but I am having second thoughts as not sure if they look ok on the R....bit too much....camel that breaks the straws back and all that :p

nice one....

Cant work out if they take up too much of the already small windows..

(p.s. - No Honda sensing gear....tiny little rear view mirror......poor old Americans....)

Did mine last year very easy to fit took about 30 mins got them from Cox motor parts £212 genuine Honda

I purchased the Mugen ones

Attachments

• 51880930_609881979468002_9029068953334317056_n.jpg
    51880930_609881979468002_9029068953334317056_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 45
Back