• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Anyone got the Remus responder? How is it?

Hey guys. I like the throttle response and induction noise when the car is in R mode, however I hate the firm suspension and steering, it’s too much for daily driving.

I’ve seen the Remus gives you the R mode torque map without the stiff suspension. I’ve seen on TDI they do this and the KN air filter for £220 which is ideal. But before buying I thought I’d see if anyone on here has one and if it’ll suit my needs? Or if I should just save myself some money and put my foot down more...

Cheers.

I think it's one of those must have mods, mines in high eco mode and seems to work well for me

On an FK2 the Responder is a must! I found the FK2 was too slow to respond without it forcing me to use +R mode which makes the ride uncomfortable. the responder fixes this.

Would you say the pedalbox is better than the remus responder then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I remember they're identical units and made at the same place, but with a Remus badge on it.

Back