• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 GT extras worth the extra 2k ?

Yes but you have an FK2.
The FK8 emits 176g/km(Band I) which is the starting point for £240 per year road tax.
The good news of course is that all FK8's fall into the new category introduced on 1st April 2017 so we only pay £140 per year to tax. :)

This what confuses me with these tax bands, the fk2 is 170g but £220 a year yet whack the same engine and same turbo in another car and they come up with a different price

I might have missed it but what colour are you getting? Careful....there are 5 wrong answers

Errrrrr ... I’m scared now lol ... I know championship White is the right answer so mine would be the wrong Answer !!

RALLYE RED !! But might wrap it Mat black or keep the colour with Apex and then ceramic coated .

Errrrrr ... I’m scared now lol ... I know championship White is the right answer so mine would be the wrong Answer !!

RALLYE RED !!

I think that's a good answer :)

I did a 100 mile round trip to physically see a red demo car today to just confirm that it was still my 1st choice

1e02954d6caa6546a3b1bf8d7e8d092e.jpg

Rallye Red is the best colour. Champ white is 2nd best. Other colours not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's a good answer :)

I did a 100 mile round trip to physically see a red demo car today to just confirm that it was still my 1st choice

I love the red . When I get mine I will Carbon hydro dip the bonnet scoop or wrap in black gloss to set a better tone of black and red .

Has anybody put any spacers on their wheels to bring out wheels more . If so did it alter the handling as imho the wheels look a bit hidden and need to come out a bit more of 25mm on rear and 20 on front. Would look good with rally armour too .

9ef16c5f617f8bda362d8014ff0a3913.jpg

More evidence reds the best, that’s mine and Dottys with a chap call Paul’s on our little hot chocolate date

9ef16c5f617f8bda362d8014ff0a3913.jpg

More evidence reds the best, that’s mine and Dottys with a chap call Paul’s on our little hot chocolate date

Well my new white Type R arrives in 3 weeks ... i'll let you know which is the best colour then!

That picture makes me think I went for the wrong colour...again!

They’re all nice. I wanted a polished metal one initially , but when I saw all of them lined up next to each other I decided it had to be a white one.

4ececf9858c103413b5adf4df4c37107.jpg

If I ever come back, it would have to be blue personally.

I love the Blue but an FK8. I'd have to go for black..... then invest in a kitten factory so i could wash it with soft kitten fur to not swirl the soft as butter paint.

I really liked Red when I saw it in the flesh, but prefer Polished Metal as I think it hides some of the ugliness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody put any spacers on their wheels to bring out wheels more . If so did it alter the handling as imho the wheels look a bit hidden and need to come out a bit more of 25mm on rear and 20 on front. Would look good with rally armour too .

any thoughts on this .

Back