• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 GT extras worth the extra 2k ?

Loving these comments about care and attention . When I do finally order my FK8 (GT) my missis if she ever goes in passenger seat she will be covered in bubble wrap ! Or when I have her in seat for test ride with speed and scariness springs to mind then she won’t want to come back but that’s the average female I guess but my missis is a adrenaline junkie for Pete sake !! And I want to keep my license so can’t push it as she will
Just smile hahaha ! There is no way on this earth she will ever drive it , you seen my wheels on my mondeo ? She’s trashed them and says it wasn’t her .

I'm amazed you let him even make it to 3 strikes. :eek: He would have been out after 1 if it was me....assuming I gave him a lift in the first place :D
I don't like giving anybody a lift unless they are either close friend or female, and the latter has its problems highlighted by blue above.....but unavoidable if they are girlfriend or wife. :lol:

May the 4th be with you. :cool:
I agree he wouldn’t have even got his feet on my dash I would have stopped the car and told him to walk . That’s so disrespectful and the fag rolling well he would have had that baccy shoved where the sun doesn’t shine ! I don’t care who it is doing that stuff in my car I will tell them I wouldn’t make an excuse to not have them in the car I will tell them straight and then maybe just maybe they won’t do it to others !! .

I'm amazed you let him even make it to 3 strikes. :eek: He would have been out after 1 if it was me....assuming I gave him a lift in the first place :D
I don't like giving anybody a lift unless they are either close friend or female, and the latter has its problems highlighted by blue above.....but unavoidable if they are girlfriend or wife. :lol:

May the 4th be with you. :cool:

I remember the tobacco incident, I did that "have you just done what I think you've done" face,
The one where you sit there looking around all vacant thinking I know you just did that but I'm not sure if you did :lol:

Me too just don’t think it’s worth 2k more for GT I have had a Honda sat nav before it was crap could not even find my local dealer. The only thing was the red round the bottom and folding mirrors. But I’m living with out them if I painted or stripped mine red no one would know, also must be lighter if only for less speakers and motors in door mirrors. So must be faster. I’m not saying I’d notice the difference. As for resale I plan on keeping mine for quite a few years, I also have a 2005 S2000 that I use in the summer. Saying that I’ve done 10k in the R in 6 months.

It’s just a fact less weight in same car better the performance,don’t you notice a difference when you have a passenger in car? I did say I did not think it would be notable.

It’s just a fact less weight in same car better the performance,don’t you notice a difference when you have a passenger in car? I did say I did not think it would be notable.
It is true that everything else being equal then less weight can make a car faster....but the question is how much weight loss is needed before it results in a measurable difference.
I would think the difference in weight between the 2 models is negligible....in fact Honda do not quote any weight difference between the 2 models.
Truthfully I do not notice the slightest difference when my girlfriend is sitting in the passenger seat. It might be a different story if it was a low powered car, but 316bhp has more than enough in reserve to cope with 1 passenger without affecting performance. :)

I own a GT but always make sure I have a long comfortable poo before driving it just to ensure I'm offsetting any negative impact the extra speaker and door mirror weight might have.

:lol:

Back