• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Championship white Fn2

Thought I would share some pictures of my new car with you folks, its a champ white fn2 that I picked up local, basically guy at work bought my black and had an itch for another champ white type r. Pretty much standard apart from a k&n panel filter and will be staying that way, plans are to fit new front brakes, sort the paint on the calipers and refurb the wheels whites champ white again. Anyway here is some pics...

D95B2533-400F-4C2E-A555-897A9973E11A by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
B87413D4-D90A-4E27-AD50-939D6DE4AA60 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
0325394E-443B-4B7C-97E5-851D4CAA98B6 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
54812371-680A-4260-AA66-C864707F5FB7 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

Here is a few pics of my black one I just sold...
car by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
5992c7c01e38f6bd33bae307ba3c32cb by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

Both the white and black look great. You clearly look after your cars.

Nice a clean.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

looking good.

Do love the look of a clean champ white. Rarely clean mine though.

looking good.

Do love the look of a clean champ white. Rarely clean mine though.

I love the look also, the white wheels can be a nightmare to keep clean!! but I work in a car garage so I use the wash bay few times a week, just to blast the wheels :lol:

Update

So when I was buying the car I knew that a few things needed sorting, first was the drivers mirror which would only close half way up and the centre exhaust pipe had a blow somewhere. Mirror was easy was just the black relay box that's inside the mirror, I was £37 from Honda and fired in it and works perfect now.
Next part was the exhaust, was cracked in the centre box :mad: so back to into Honda and I was £155 for B pipe.
exhaust by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr
Fire it on at work, the nuts at the manifold were a a pain to come out ***, but we got it in the end.

I love the look also, the white wheels can be a nightmare to keep clean!! but I work in a car garage so I use the wash bay few times a week, just to blast the wheels :lol:

Yeah mine need a refurb.

If you're interested I've got a Genuine Honda black plug cover with black nuts, Red H key fob cover & Black J's Racing Oil cap I need to list for sale. The black J's Cap has been fitted for about 3 months and the other stuff is still in the Honda packaging. Drop me a PM if you want.

Yeah mine need a refurb.

If you're interested I've got a Genuine Honda black plug cover with black nuts, Red H key fob cover & Black J's Racing Oil cap I need to list for sale. The black J's Cap has been fitted for about 3 months and the other stuff is still in the Honda packaging. Drop me a PM if you want.

Thanks mate but got a few other things to buy first before I start on the fancy bits, cheers anyway

Small up date
Removed the mud flaps from the car as i wasn't into them, noticed the rear brake splash guards are looking past their best so ordered them up from Coxs Honda, plus some shiny new wheel bolts, hopefully at the end of the month the wheels will be getting powder coated, keeping them champ white.
fn2 by Stuart Wilkie, on Flickr

Back