• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exclusive Honda only track day

I'm currently in early talks with Javelin about a potential Honda only open pit lane track day over the summer and on a weekend. Due to the short notice the likelihood is that Blyton Park will be the venue. Before I can get down to costs and confirming a date I need to get an idea of numbers, if it's something that would be of genuine interest please let me know.

It could potentially become a yearly outing with the option of choosing different circuits if we are early enough with booking.

Thanks

Marc

Count me, date dependant. As long as the attendees aren't the usual Mimm's lot then it could work out nicely.

It's hard to judge who will turn up to this kind of event but being ran by Javelin it should be well marshalled with any idiots turned away. Cheers

It's hard to judge who will turn up to this kind of event but being ran by Javelin it should be well marshalled with any idiots turned away. Cheers

That's what I thought after I press send. The marshalls at Mimms didn't seem to care.

That's what I thought after I press send. The marshalls at Mimms didn't seem to care.

I went to Mimms last year and it did seem to be a free for all on track. I've not used Javelin but from what I've heard from others they are usually good. With it being an out and out track day I'm hopeful that it will only appeal to those who have a sensible attitude.

I’d be there seen as my newly track dedicated Ep3 is just about to be finished in 2 weeks when it comes back from SW Motorsport ;)

I've only just bought mine (yay!!! :D ) ... haven't even picked it up yet in fact ... and it's very shiny ... so this year I'd probably spectate.

Are there any up dates to this thread as Id do this in stead of a short holiday.

Also will be at Snetterton on the 6th of August for a quick blast

Back