• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Exclusive Honda only track day

I was just looking at the Honda on track website, it looks like hot folded some years ago? It looks like there are a few of us interested, why don't we just say when we're going to go to track days ourselved and then others can tag along if they like?

Just looking into Anglesey . It won't be exclusive to Honda have a few dates

Track Days in October
Open track in November

Opentrack events are usualy good and run by Dave woodall

Both dates are Full circuit

Hi FNG here :D

I am up for any track days as well, I currently have the back end of May booked out for the Ring and Spa (my 2 favourite tracks) but I would be happy to partake in UK tracks, I have done a lot in the UK in the past, Anglesey would be interesting as I have not driven there only been a passenger.

Hondas on track no longer active .
There are a couple of us who do trackday together.
We currently are doing Spa on 21-22nd March.

Hi FNG here :D

I am up for any track days as well, I currently have the back end of May booked out for the Ring and Spa (my 2 favourite tracks) but I would be happy to partake in UK tracks, I have done a lot in the UK in the past, Anglesey would be interesting as I have not driven there only been a passenger.

Are you from GTROC forum per chance?

I remember your name/AV. Pretty sure I met you on a meet one time too, I was the only person with a 33, everyone else had 35s. Probably circa 2013.

Small world :)

Welcome along!

I remember your name/AV. Pretty sure I met you on a meet one time too, I was the only person with a 33, everyone else had 35s. Probably circa 2013.

Small world :)

Welcome along!
Excellent! I was doing a very large amount of trackdays back then, maybe Mallory Park, Donnington , Snetterton, Oulton Park, Cadwell or Silverstone, they were the usual suspects thanks for the welcome!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Cool, I'm just looking at booking my first one and found this thread.

Does anyone arrange any track days Honda related?

I'm based near Manchester so looking at the likes of Blyton, Donnington and Oulton Park. Was thinking Blyton just for a first run out but not sure.

Cool, I'm just looking at booking my first one and found this thread.

Does anyone arrange any track days Honda related?

I'm based near Manchester so looking at the likes of Blyton, Donnington and Oulton Park. Was thinking Blyton just for a first run out but not sure.
I should be doing OP next Wednesday.

I should be doing OP next Wednesday.

Who do you use for bookings? I've been told Javelin are pretty good.

Still got a few jobs to sort out mind, had a TRS 3" harness turn up today but think I need some longer eye bolts. Also looking at popping a sandwich plate on there so I can get oil temp/pressure readings ... especially if the weather is anything like this week!

Who do you use for bookings? I've been told Javelin are pretty good.

Still got a few jobs to sort out mind, had a TRS 3" harness turn up today but think I need some longer eye bolts. Also looking at popping a sandwich plate on there so I can get oil temp/pressure readings ... especially if the weather is anything like this week!
I was going to be with Opentrack, unfortunately they are now sold out, I was waiting on 2 of my mates to come and left booking too late.

Drop me a PM if you line something up as I only live in Rochdale so happy to do OP, Cadwell or Anglesey at shortish notice.

I would be very interested in seeing your oil temp setup if you get one installed. Harnesses would also be very welcome the grip and handling on the FK8 is simply staggering and I end up with bruises on my legs where I have to brace for the cornering forces.

Both Javelin and Opentrack are excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back