• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Pete's... FN2 (awkward)

The only available Mugen parts for the FN2 are,
Grille
Spoiler

Annoyingly for owners that's it everything else has been discontinued :(

Another couple of bits ticked off the list.

I removed the front grille to have a proper nose around the radiator/behind the front end and fit a new badge at the same time, everything bar a couple of rusty bolts looks in good order and straight, managed to give everything a good wipe over at the same time.
Bottom clips where a bit of a pain to get at properly, but it saved removing the front bumper.

All new clips fitted to the trim at the same time so everything is now bolted down fully and looks a lot fresher.

Clipped on a new set of wiper blades too.

Few more bits to get on with and booked in at Grinspeed early May for a service and OEM clutch too.

20.04.18 2.jpg

20.04.18 3.jpg

20.04.18 4.jpg

20.04.18.jpg

Looking very nice, I am jealous! Between the kids hobbies and Work I'm struggling to find time to even wash mine!

How did you manage to get the grill off to fit the new badge without taking the bumper off ? I tried but couldn’t get the bottom two clips off. Pain as I’ve got a nice new badge to fit but not had the time to mess about taking the bumper off

Cheers

Been a while since ive updated the thread, since my last post I have done the following few jobs:-

1) Replaced tatty gear gaiter with new oem item.
2) Full service and FRSU by Grinspeed.
3) Removed and polished door kick plates.

Looking at getting the car professionally detailed and a HKS induction kit and Martelius exhaust fitted over the next month or two.

The EG also sailed through its MOT and MOT tester said its the cleanest one hes seen, had it out to a couple of shows so the mileage has increased to a massive 33k lol

Can't go wrong with the Marty, the neighbours are going to love you :lol:

There's a full mugen intake popped up on eBay, rare bit of kit as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Good stuff mate. How have you found the eibach springs with frsu?
Def recommend a professional detail and ceramic coating and also wash your own car from then on!
Been a while since ive updated the thread, since my last post I have done the following few jobs:-

1) Replaced tatty gear gaiter with new oem item.
2) Full service and FRSU by Grinspeed.
3) Removed and polished door kick plates.

Looking at getting the car professionally detailed and a HKS induction kit and Martelius exhaust fitted over the next month or two.

The EG also sailed through its MOT and MOT tester said its the cleanest one hes seen, had it out to a couple of shows so the mileage has increased to a massive 33k lol

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back