• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Wheel corrosion

I got nowhere about sorting them even *** the car had 7k on when I called, complained a bit and got £250 dealer credit as good will

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I got nowhere about sorting them even *** the car had 7k on when I called, complained a bit and got £250 dealer credit as good will

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

That’s really poor. I’ll look at mine tomorrow. Given I’ve scuffed them anyway I’ll probabky get them totally redone. Then probably re-kerb them the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mine are doing this too. Blah. Gonna get a touch up pen for the kerb I get so it doesn’t look terrible and then get them refurbed when my bank balance has recovered from the surprise double tyre purchase today (puncture).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I know this thread is old but wouldn't Honda's advertising work for us here:
the Surface corrosion for 3 years
As long as the corrosion wasn’t caused by bird lime or neglect, all visible painted services are covered.

After all the wheels are painted...?

Nope, You have more chance of finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn,
Someone challenged it and was basically told poor maintenance

Back