• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wilmo's FN2

What are your next plans for the FN2?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Plan to keep it standard, enough fun as it is.
Only done 44k miles so worth keeping nice.
Will be getting wheels refurbed, calipers painted and tidy up respray in the next couple of months.

Plan to keep it standard, enough fun as it is.
Only done 44k miles so worth keeping nice.
Will be getting wheels refurbed, calipers painted and tidy up respray in the next couple of months.

It can always be more fun and you know it ;)

Intake and exhaust can be removed at any point and reverted to standard and they'd make a pretty good difference in how it sounds too. No need for mapping.

Also have you considered FRSU? It's a good mod that most people will not be able to tell and improves the handling a great deal.

Some more pics of the cosmetics.
1. Had wheels refurbed and calipers painted black, just highlighted the TypeR on the front in silver & red.
2. New gear knob from Mtech
3. Fitted sus-tec bonnet struts.

Attachments

• 100_1084.JPG
    100_1084.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_1085.JPG
    100_1085.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_1086.JPG
    100_1086.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_1088.JPG
    100_1088.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_1089.JPG
    100_1089.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_1090.JPG
    100_1090.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 28
Looking very nice, I just fitted the sus tec bonnet struts last week. I picked them up from fleabay for £29.99

I've iust had a look on eBay for a set and there's none on there for an FN2 atm

If you've got a link that would be brilliant

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the HD009 fit fine, there is nothing listed for the FN2
Just need to get the brackets on the front on the "correct" side and i found it better to use the upper bolt (when it's open) on the bonnet end.
and you will have to relocate the battery earth - very easy just undo and move to the threaded hole nearer the wing and screw back up.

If there is no UK stock and you buy from maxaudio they will set you back about £65 by the time you add in DHL & import charges.

Better pictures from the guy who helped me with them, hope you can see them.
https://www.civinfo.com/forum/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=3119536

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much, I will look it up. Was searching and message a few but came up empty. Now there is hope for me. Cheers man.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Back