• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 o2 sensor fuse location?

Hi.

Does anyone know which fuse controls the o2 heater circuit in the 03 EP3 type R..?

Replaced my o2 sensor there and getting a P0135 code now,

Thanks!

Got a used sensor from one of the type r breakers on here so it's original.

Was getting a P0132 code before. Changed it and getting the P0135 code. Want to check the fuse before looking to swap it out...again.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I located the fuse. (Fuse 6 in the engine bay - IGP). Checked it and all good, ECU reset and no change. Went back to the guy I got the sensor off in case this was bad and he sent me another one.. Replaced it out and still got the P0135 code,

Anyone had this issue before...? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Thanks for the comments Chris.

The problem with that is Honda want £200 for a new sensor. I'm not being cheap but I was just wondering if there is anything else I could check before laying out that expense. It's quite unlikely 2 sensors would be bad, no?

Thanks.

The other thing is my ubderstanding is that the circuit tests if the sensor is getting up to temp in 2 minutes. Therefore if I clear the code I should have about 60 seconds before the EML comes back on? Mine comes back on within 5 seconds...which again makes me think it's not the sensor.

Cheers.

P0132 1 Primary HO2S Circuit High Voltage (Sensor 1)
P0135 41 Front HO2S Heater Circuit Fault (Sensor 1)

Possibly a wiring or plug fault. Check the wiring carefully especially where you may have disturbed\handled it, also check the plug components for damaged pins or connector out of place.

Possibly a wiring or plug fault. Check the wiring carefully especially where you may have disturbed\handled it, also check the plug components for damaged pins or connector out of place.

Thanks mate. I'll try and get back under it today and see what's going on at the connector end.

These cars are notorious for throwing up the fault codes you mention if non genuine sensors are used. I suspect the ones the breaker is giving you are either knackered or non genuine, hence my above comment.

Back