• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 brembo calipers, advice on wheels.

Hey guys,

I just installed my Brembo calipers of a DC5 with the s2000 discs.

Having some problem sourcing out wheels that will fit w/o spacers. At the moment i'm running 15mm spacers with the Enkei J10 wheels.

I've found out that the Enkei RPF1 and OZ Allegeritta will fit, any more suggestions?

Thanks!

Yeah. Probably around 100s of wheels will fit. Find a size then choose a style you like.

Sure there are alot of wheels out there, just gotta find something i like and will fit. I dont wanna order a set of wheels and then they wont fit...

So if i rephrase my question, will something like the Rota Grid's fit? Tried the Japan racing jr-3 tonight and they would'nt fit.

It's not a case of "Will this style of wheel fit?", it's the size, width and offset Chris is talking about.

So you will probably find you can fit a Rota Grid or similar if you get it in the correct size for your application :)

Welcome to the jungle!!!. Ep3 s are one of the hardest cars to fit some wide wheels. I m stoked too with theese d@mn rpf s but unfortunately they don t fit or at least they don t fit at the size i want. I already have a set of enkei s rs m 17*8 +35 for my semislicks that work perfectly without scrubing or rubbing neither my arches nor my 4pot brembos but if you want a set with deep concave you have 3 options.
A change calipers
B roll your arches
C look for something else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back