• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Roof Spoiler

Has anyone fitted a roof spoiler ??
Honda don't sell them anymore so just wondered has anyone got one on there car?

Sorry for a late reply, But yes i've got the red pack on My fk2 which comprises of red insert in front grill, red door mirror covers, red roof spoiler and red surrounds at the corners of the rear bumper. The spoiler is screwed on at the back of the roof strips that is visible. Looks stunning. I wasnt aware thats theyve stopped selling them or maybe come with the red package. Mine was fitted to the car when i bought it. Regards Fred.

Sorry for a late reply, But yes i've got the red pack on My fk2 which comprises of red insert in front grill, red door mirror covers, red roof spoiler and red surrounds at the corners of the rear bumper. The spoiler is screwed on at the back of the roof strips that is visible. Looks stunning. I wasnt aware that theyve stopped selling them or maybe come with the red package. Mine was fitted to the car when i bought it. Regards Fred.

Further to the comment above.the spoiler was included in the Rally Pack which was a Genuine Honda extra which included red front grill accents,red mirror surrounds, rear red accents at the edges of the diffuser and finally the red roof spoiler. Which is attached to the roof plastic strips at at the back and come in three sections the centre around the shark fin and two sections left and right which curve down on both sides of the roof.Also you need to use some use some liquid that takes wax and polish off the roof and then you tear off strips on the underside of both sides of the spoiler one side at a time and line it up and press it on to the roof where the adhesive now exposed having taken the backing strips off will adhere to the roof.Then I believe the middle bit around the shark fin clips and or is glued to the outer part of the spoiler. This is why they don't just fly off.Now ive seen on line a few months ago someone selling the spoiler on its own specially for the 9th gen Honda Civic. Im not 100% sure if its a Honda part as as far as I can see it isnt as its not listed by Honda. But its definately for the 9th Gen Civic Hatchback. The part was on line by a Polish company, and come with fitting instructions.Ive got the full Red Pack and Adds to the already stunning aesthetics of the fk2 .The Roof Spoiler Looks Stunning and quite unique as I havent seen another fk2 with one on. Regards Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back