• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Clock adjustment (new owner!!)

Hi all, new to the world of Honda Type R's after selling my M3!

Just got myself a black FN2, really love it and looking forward to getting to know it!

The head unit has been replaced by a pioneer double din item, I actually like it (not a big fan of aftermarket stuff) the trouble is I cant change the clock on the dash as the searches I have done say its via the head unit (std) is there another way?

From elsewhere (not sure if this works):
> Hold 'mode' on the steering wheel until the clock starts flashing (should be a few seconds), use volume up/down to adjust hour, tap 'mode' again to select minutes, use volume again, press mode to confirm setting.

Apologies if you aren't meant to resurrect old topics on here but I didn't see the need to create a new one...

...anyway, I noticed that the handbook for the car states to hold the clock/AM-FM button in then use two of the preset station buttons to alter the hours/minutes. This didn't work on mine and after some messing around, I discovered that the preset buttons you need to use were different to the instructions printed in the handbook. No idea if that was a printing error of some kind but I thought it was weird.

Back