• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Good track days for novice in NW?

After having to buy new shocks, calipers, pads (Mu NS400), discs and tyres (PS4S) for my FN2 (joys of owning a decade old car). I'm interested in doing a track day in it somewhere close to the North West, to really get the most out of it. I've heard to avoid track days you get at car shows, was just wondering if anyone knows of any nearby that are novice friendly?

Car show track sessions can be quite chaotic and always have to be more aware of the others around you. On a dedicated track day everyone is there for the same thing and they're not a cheap day out either so people tend to play nicer.

You do have Oulton Park and Anglesea, both run a lot of track days throughout the year.

Anglesey is my go to. Couple of hours from Manc but cracking circuit.

Oulton is more expensive but factoring in fuel costs it's only about £50 more in the end.

Back