• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Passenger window issue

Approximately 3 weeks ago I was driving home in my FN2 and had the passenger window open and closed a few times without any issue. I arrived home and as I parked, I went to close the window but it wouldn't go up. Turning the ignition on and off made no difference, and I also hadn't accidentally hit the button to switch off the passenger window. I then gave the window the faintest of pulls upwards while holding the button to close the window and it moved up a small bit, I just did this a couple of times until the window closed. Any idea what has caused this? Or more importantly, how to fix it?

Thanks!

I’m having exactly same problem with my ep3 on my passenger side window too! I’m guessing it’s connector lose or bad wiring connection. The window once get in signal, works perfectly fine. But gone dead anytime..I’m luck that when I lock my car all window we’re shut or still working..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back