• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Painted Rage 19" Wheels

Hi Guys,

I have the Rage alloys fitted to.my FN2 and they are in need of a refurb. Despite them looking brilliant I am reluctant to get them diamond cut again due to the nature of the coating and how they look if they become damaged.

Does anyone know of these wheels that have been painted/powder coated and how they look?

Cheers

You could always paint and diamond cut afterwards if they look crap.

I'd chop them in for the smaller OEM wheels though personally. Get some handling and comfort improvements.

I'd chop them in for the smaller OEM wheels though personally. Get some handling and comfort improvements.

^ This. I had the 19" Lightning alloys from the M200 on my CW FN2 and when I sold them and went back to the OEM 18"s, handling was much improved, the car didn't wander around the road as much under hard cornering and so it gave you much more confidence.

Back