• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Might upgrade wheels would these fit??

New to modding, would these Rota torques fit standard ep3, would they effect handling, rub on suspension or wheel arch, tia
Front = 7.5J x 17 ET45
Back = 8J x 17 ET48

Bolt Pattern = 114.3 (Honda)

Tyres = 225/45/17 (Brand New)

This sale is for wheels with all 4 tyres. The tyres are brand new and never seen the road! Also got brand new Japspeed Racing 15mm spacers which will go with the wheels

What is the centre bore? Need to be 64.1 or above (can fit spigots if over).

Not sure on rubbing. Is your car lowered? Also why the staggered fitment?

There Rota torques they say hb73 not sure if that's what you meant?? Cars not lowered, would they mess up handling having wider wheel on back?? Ta mate

I've got Rota boost alloys which are 17x7.5 et45 and they fit fine without spacers. The problem with the 8j et 48 is that your wheel will sit 15mm closer to the hub. With the spacers they'll be 24mm further out on the outside. I would suggest 10mm spacers, but then again I wouldn't get different sized wheels.

I've got Rota boost alloys which are 17x7.5 et45 and they fit fine without spacers. The problem with the 8j et 48 is that your wheel will sit 15mm closer to the hub. With the spacers they'll be 24mm further out on the outside. I would suggest 10mm spacers, but then again I wouldn't get different sized wheels.

They come with 15mm japspeed spacers, last thing I want to do is mess up handling at the mo I have oem wheel and f1 as3 215 45s the tyres on these wheels are toyo t1rs, is that a down grade in tyre, would my original tyres fit on the new rotas?

Have a look at willtheyfit.com, you can put all the info in there and it gives you what you need to know.

They come with 15mm japspeed spacers, last thing I want to do is mess up handling at the mo I have oem wheel and f1 as3 215 45s the tyres on these wheels are toyo t1rs, is that a down grade in tyre, would my original tyres fit on the new rotas?

Not sure if your F1's will fit on the new wheels but T1Rs are a downgrade yes.

Yep, checked online apparantley 215s fit on 8J, anyway I bit the bullet and bought them got new bronze 17"Rota torques with brand new t1rs plus new15mm japspeed spacers and a set of brembo brake pads in box for 370, will swap tyres over, is it a straight bolt on or do i have to put spaces on first?

I think they will be rubbing the hub on the rears. Did you get a set of threads with the spacers?

Back