• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Cookie's FK8 Tale of Woe - 4th gear lockout and popout

if it's under 30 days old? and they can't see you until the end of the month, I'd mention your consumer rights to reject the car (that should speed things up a bit).

that said, when I jumped from my first but rejected FK8 with it's rebuilt gearbox and 10k miles into my replacement brand new 9 mile FK8 the gearbox was very very tight by comparison, and worse still on cold mornings but since then things have loosen up nicely but still feels draggy on the cold mornings if the car has been sat for 2 or more days.

Unfortunately, there is only one dealer in Cornwall and I have been a customer of theirs for 13 years. When I sold the FN2 it had a full Honda service history. The car was less than 30 days old when I reported the problem and I hope Honda can fix this issue.

Back