• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

BOOSTED Turbo and Supercharged owners..what miles to a tank are you getting?

I have a boosted 460bhp EP3 with PT 5858 turbo kit by Schuband Autoworks with 1000cc ID injectors..currently im getting 250 to a tank with some fun!
i have seen people getting 350 with boosted EP3s
Does forced induction really increase your mpg?

Motorway drive at steady 70mph gives me 80miles to 13litres of vpower..is that good? what do you guys get or did u get ?

thanks in advance!

20171105_205945.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hell, I get only 30Mi better than that without mods (~280 per tank), so I think you're doing fine.

280 is almost 300 lol so its good if you have fun too.How much do you hammer it during them miles and how many of them are motorway miles?

My charged EP running 365hp with ID 725's gets around 220-250 a tank, that's ragging it everywhere and filling up soon as the light comes on.
I've never got close to doing a full tank with economical driving so no idea what the theoretical max is :lol:

Back