• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 3 Things you'd like to se on the Fk8 Mk2

We've had the FK8 for over a month now, and apart from me smashing in to a low barrier and wrecking the front bumper it's been brilliant.

Only niggles for me are the lack of memory seats (but understandable as they are very comfortable Recaros), the quirky infotainment system (although it works well enough) and the fact the bloody auto stop is enabled each time you start the car.

Fantastic piece of kit. It's the perfect family car with a completely different personality at the flick of a switch.

Well done Honda!

Hear hear!! They are not recaros though to be picky...!

What have you done about your bumper by the way? I got a quote for £480 odd from Cox Motor Parts for replacement no doubt non matching bumper. No way going through insurance

I have to go through the insurance as there is also damage behind it. One of the radiator mounts is completely smashed. The black shiny plastic section above has a crack in it too and the spoiler/skirt is damaged.

I never read the small print on the insurance, and the accidental damage excess is £500 + £150 voluntary but at least we have protected NCD for what it's worth.

Will be extra careful from now on!

Hear hear!! They are not recaros though to be picky...!

What have you done about your bumper by the way? I got a quote for £480 odd from Cox Motor Parts for replacement no doubt non matching bumper. No way going through insurance

Message andy in that group chat.

Back