• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 75k Service??

I have read numerous things on this and other forums, but I still don't understand what the 75k service is, to me it just sounds like a standard service?

My car is coming up to 75k and I have no idea if it's had this done or not, how would I know from the service book if it has or hasn't?

Either way I think I will get it done, does anybody have any recommendations for garages in the North West that will carry this out?

Thanks for looking!

Grinspeed in Leyland.

I know it has the valve clearances done in the 75k service which is only an inspection on 25 & 50k. It's generally a more comprehensive service, all filters, fluids etc. Where it might only be oil and oil filter on a standard service.

Grinspeed are over an hour away from me, but they look like it would be worth the trip. Thanks Hazz.

Get mine serviced from TGM whi have been brilliant. Got my 11 year service which would be basic oil and filter change as had brake fluid change done when my brembo brake kit was fitted.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back