Home
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: D3an0ís 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

Simply awesome and i would not have done it any different myself. The car looks awesome in black and i personally wouldnt go for any other colour. Enjoy it please as there is a very jealous EP3 owner typing here haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azazl187 For This Useful Post:

D3ano (17-08-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazl187 View Post
    Simply awesome and i would not have done it any different myself. The car looks awesome in black and i personally wouldnt go for any other colour. Enjoy it please as there is a very jealous EP3 owner typing here haha.
    Haha thanks bud! Few more little hints of carbon and Iíll probably cool off till next year and try squeeze some more power out of it, possibly anyway as I love it as it is so far! Like I say, Iím biased to red so that was the top option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

SK-R (18-08-2018)

Test fitted the carbon vents today, first one sat perfectly, second one however didnít, seems to be a few mm long on trailing edge leading to the back of the car, now sat trying to weigh up options as its no longer excess material its the length of the piece causing the issue and would require messing with the actual carbon, side note its a cobweb in the second photo not a scratch!

Default D3an0ís 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

No progress on the carbon vents... havenít had the time to get round to them but finally got down to Dream today and got the Remus and Eventuri fitted, Iím over the moon the car sounds incredible now and probably just the placebo effect but it feels as though the throttle is a lot more responsive, just needs a good clean from the journey down. Phil and Simon at Dream were phenomenal, so welcoming and have filled my head with more things I want to get for the FK... the OZ wheels hanging up in the office certainly caught my eye as well as the discussions we had about maps.

Hoping to have the vents on this weekend, in the meantime have a photo of the Eventuri in all its Carbon goodness till I can get the vents on and some more photos/videos of the Remus and Eventuri together!

Last edited by D3ano; 30-08-2018 at 12:18 PM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

EnzoUK (30-08-2018), EP3 Newb (29-08-2018), SK-R (30-08-2018), Staffs Deltic (12-03-2019)

Back with a little update, Iíve had some goodies in the post today (Carbon goodies) so decided to get to fitting them all, and the vents while I was in a carbon motivated mindset
    Vents are sat in place being left to bond for 24hrs so all should be good tomorrow! The other two were just some small bits I took a fancy too as youíll see

Last edited by D3ano; 12-09-2018 at 11:14 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

dweezle (12-09-2018), Staffs Deltic (12-03-2019)

I'm liking the key cover!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Azazl187 For This Useful Post:

D3ano (12-09-2018)

I am too jealous right now

Unlike the FK8, the FK2 looks are spot on imo.
    2016 Toyota AYGO X-Cite 3 - Current
    2004 Civic Type R - Build Thread - Gone
    1999 Integra Type R - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by SK-R View Post
    I am too jealous right now

Unlike the FK8, the FK2 looks are spot on imo.
    I prefer the front end of the 8, the rear doesnít come close to the rear of the 2 though, also the potential rarity of them appealed to me, what with the limited run!

For those that are interested, a small video of the Remus with the valve opened, excuse the excessive throttle while reversing, I like the noise and was parking in an echoey spot

Also no idea how to embed the video so will have to make do with an imgur link, sorry!

https://imgur.com/a/ilR84r8

Last edited by D3ano; 13-09-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Just a little update, hadnít planned on anything major for the foreseeable future however a genuine Honda black/carbon spoiler popped up while I was searching for a genuine FK Type R tailgate badge to use for a carbon mold/skin. When I first started fantasising about getting an FK and using Hondaís builder on their website it was the one thing I said I wanted before reality set in and I realised it would be too much of a financial stretch to get one of these at the time so the fact one has popped up now and Iím able to consider it, Iím struggling to resist the temptation, Iím talking to the seller at the moment and all going well Iíll hopefully get it and have it on will have to see what they can do price wise as it would be a totally unplanned purchase and itís a 200 odd mile round trip for me to pick up... getting on for a tank of fuel for a single journey... fingers crossed all goes well 🤞🏼

Last edited by D3ano; 18-09-2018 at 11:45 AM.