Home
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: D3an0ís 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

Also I left that particular one connected, just removed the MAF sensor, disconnected the far end and the end connected to the Eventuri and wriggled it out didnít need to do that one in your photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers thought it was a .5 sure it will be 5.5, strange size though.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Another trip down Dream on Friday and Iíve had my Airtec intercooler fitted as well as Dreamís Alcantara steering wheel and Gear Gaitor, in love with it all, steering wheel is thicker than standard with no flat bottom as the guys didnít have a flat bottomed one in stock, I wasnít actually bothered and think I prefer the full round style.

Now to save the pennies and get the high flow cat and map, speaking to Phil while I was down there he seems to think Iím well on the way to getting 400bhp and with the high flow I should be more than capable of hitting the mark!

Youíll have to ignore the extreme level of uncleanliness in the first photo as it took me 3 hours to get back from Bushey and was too late to clean, took the photos the very next morning before I got round to actually cleaning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

dweezle (10-03-2019), jasonstatus (10-03-2019), Loxy (10-03-2019), SK-R (12-03-2019), Staffs Deltic (13-03-2019)