Home
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: D3an0ís 2016 FK2 (The Dream)

Also I left that particular one connected, just removed the MAF sensor, disconnected the far end and the end connected to the Eventuri and wriggled it out didnít need to do that one in your photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers thought it was a .5 sure it will be 5.5, strange size though.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Another trip down Dream on Friday and Iíve had my Airtec intercooler fitted as well as Dreamís Alcantara steering wheel and Gear Gaitor, in love with it all, steering wheel is thicker than standard with no flat bottom as the guys didnít have a flat bottomed one in stock, I wasnít actually bothered and think I prefer the full round style.

Now to save the pennies and get the high flow cat and map, speaking to Phil while I was down there he seems to think Iím well on the way to getting 400bhp and with the high flow I should be more than capable of hitting the mark!

Youíll have to ignore the extreme level of uncleanliness in the first photo as it took me 3 hours to get back from Bushey and was too late to clean, took the photos the very next morning before I got round to actually cleaning

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

dweezle (10-03-2019), jasonstatus (10-03-2019), Loxy (10-03-2019), SK-R (12-03-2019), Staffs Deltic (13-03-2019)

How longs it been since I posted? Too long? Doubt many would agree with that!

Not much has happened with the FK recently, moving in with a friend has taken a significant chunk of money so aside from fuel the car hasnít really had much going in to it unfortunately... especially as I wanted it mapped by the end of the year!

Anyways had car day today, cleaned the Eventuri out as it was slightly overdue, fitted the bolster covers to my seats to try and alleviate anymore wear on them and also fitted some carbon fibre wing mirror covers as well! Iím looking to get actual replacement carbon ďskull capsĒ I believe theyíre called but theyíre double the price and a long lead time when I wanted some fitted by the end of the month, for the time being Iím really happy with these, love how the carbon isnít distinctive at all from a certain distance but as soon as you step close enough it pops out without being a totally contrasting colour!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to D3ano For This Useful Post:

SK-R (17-08-2019)

She's looking good man!
    2016 Toyota AYGO X-Cite 3 - For Sale https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...cation=at_cars
    2004 Civic Type R - Build Thread - Gone
    1999 Integra Type R - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by SK-R View Post
    She's looking good man!
    Glad to have finally got back to doing some bits! Itís getting a full detail next week which Iím looking forward to seeing it after should be the cleanest itís been since I bought it

Quote Originally Posted by D3ano View Post
    Glad to have finally got back to doing some bits! It’s getting a full detail next week which I’m looking forward to seeing it after should be the cleanest it’s been since I bought it

And it being black, it should last a good 24 hours at least
    2016 Toyota AYGO X-Cite 3 - For Sale https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...cation=at_cars
    2004 Civic Type R - Build Thread - Gone
    1999 Integra Type R - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by SK-R View Post
    And it being black, it should last a good 24 hours at least
    Iíll take 24 hours over the usually 30 minutes it lasts