• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bride seats real or fake?

If it's too good to be true, it normally is

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've got a Corbeau club sport and can't knock it for the price, not fia but seems well built enough. Reasonably comfy on a long trek, though sweaty as in this weather!

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

I’d also go for GSM. They sell an amazing range of seats for any budget. Bride are cool, but they are way over scene taxed now and there are so many fake ones it hard to tell genuine. Even some of the distributors are having troubles. I had a genuine Bride Brix in my old MX5, as nice as it was, I much preferred the Monaco I swapped it out for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be aware the Sprints are for seriously small lads. If you're anything over about a 32" waist max, I'd go for something a bit larger. My mate has them, and they are great for him, but he's the size of an 11 year old :lol:

Be aware the Sprints are for seriously small lads. If you're anything over about a 32" waist max, I'd go for something a bit larger. My mate has them, and they are great for him, but he's the size of an 11 year old :lol:

i was going to look at the size i was thinking the sprint L being slightly on the larger size but thats got me thinking now :lol:

Back