• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Do you like surprises?

If so,do what I've just done (out of idle curiosity).

Go on the Evans Halshaw site and ask fo a valuation!

My FK8 is normal GT model,March 18,only 1200 miles.

Answer: £23360!

I can hardly wait to accept their fantastic offer !!!!

I tried about 3 months in with the FK2 and got very similar prices,
Another shocker will be your insurance renewal, mine market valued the FK2 in the low 20's after 1 year old, My insurance is up again this month and the market value I'm getting is 15k

Out of interest, see what Honda think it's worth to them as a part ex - http://apps.honda.co.uk/cars/usedcarvaluation/

I wouldn't hold my breath for a good valuation, but as always it's about the price to change.

FWIW, my local dealers have several new FK8's in stock and are advertising them with ~ 7% discount.

Out of interest, see what Honda think it's worth to them as a part ex - http://apps.honda.co.uk/cars/usedcarvaluation/

I wouldn't hold my breath for a good valuation, but as always it's about the price to change.

FWIW, my local dealers have several new FK8's in stock and are advertising them with ~ 7% discount.

Interesting,so about £2k off list.Bit disappointing since that won't help our values in the short term,especially disappointing since it is still being rated as the best in its class.

I think the problem for Honda is that the extreme looks are putting off a lot of UK buyers,but looking like nothing else was an attraction for US customers.

Anyway I'm not selling for at least another year,it's a great car but in my present circumstances I'm not using it enough.

I just had 23500 off Honda dealer for my fk2! Car sales places are just a con market

I just had 23500 off Honda dealer for my fk2! Car sales places are just a con market

To be honest when I picked a 3 month old FK2 GT up xdemo with 200miles on the clock and 5 year service plan a year ago for £27600 I fee the price you have been offered to more than reasonable especially when the dealer also needs a profit margin in your car to sell it on.

To be honest when I picked a 3 month old FK2 GT up xdemo with 200miles on the clock and 5 year service plan a year ago for £27600 I fee the price you have been offered to more than reasonable especially when the dealer also needs a profit margin in your car to sell it on.

I agree mines reasonable. I'm just saying that price given for an fk8 is ridiculous

At that price, you wouldn't mind spending a few extra quid to turn it into an absolute weapon...

I even like the black stripe on this one

Ah.

It's a compromised platform by comparison, arduous as a daily on a 70 mile commute, but turning into a billy bargain if that commute drops to sub 20 miles... :D

Back