• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

OEM premier edition front calipers

Hi guys newbie here, just bought my first ep3 type r premier in cosmic grey. Got to say i absolutely love the car but they are a few issues. Although it's only done 63k the car has been stood on a driveway for over a year, and it would seem time hasn't been very kind to her unfortunately. Starting at the very top of the list is the drivers side front caliper, after driving the first 20 mile I ended up having to stop at the services with the dreaded burning smell coming through the window, undoubtedly knowing what it was I got out of the car and was greeted with the sight of a smoking caliper projecting the heat of an oven. After letting it cool i pumped the brake pedal a few times and something seemed to free up a little. I took the plunge and drove the rest of the way home with no more dramas thankfully enough... After a good clean and some serious greasing I think it's safe to say it's time for a new one. My question here is, does anyone know where I can find genuine front calipers with the type r logo embossed? And a rough price to go with it? Thanks in advance chaps.

Thanks for the replies. Think I'll go for the 30th anniversary ones, I'm all for saving a few quid for the sake of a different font.

Back