• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just need a little help please!

Opinions on these 2 systems and which one you would choose from dc sports, toyo sports.

Thank you J

I have looked into most of the exhausts I think now! I have kind of narrowed it down to these 2 think they are different in sound dc is basey and the toyo is more rasp which I quite like! I have spoon b pipe with magnex back box and I would like bit more noise but not as load as spoon n1. There are better exhausts out there but these are around my budget.

Thanks J

I’ve not decided on which one yet but thank you! Just out of interest how did you find the dc how does it sound hard to gauge listening to sound clips

Cheers J

It gives a bassy tone rather than raspy like a spoon n1. No drone on the motorway but sounds nice and loud on Vtec. However if your car is lowered, the mid pipe can scrape on the speed bumps.

Back