• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 FK8 towing eye?

Thanks, I already know about the rear one and it is a royal pain to get off, plus it looks naf I got the cover of my wife's civic with a bit of hassle, I have not managed to get it off mine so far.

I will just point out the front eye to the TD organisers and look to get a properly mounted front hook.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The problem with using the front toe eye is it will most likely remove the front splitter, I saw on a thread in US going in via the front drivers side vent, when I do the intercooler I'm going to rig something up.

The problem with using the front toe eye is it will most likely remove the front splitter, I saw on a thread in US going in via the front drivers side vent, when I do the intercooler I'm going to rig something up.
That is what I want to use but the US mounting kits may not work on a UK spec vehicle.

I can't see why not but waiting until I get the front bumper off to look.
Brill, please keep us posted, I don't think the US cars have front park sensors and the crash bar might be different.

Back