• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DE-WIPER opinions

Hi guys

Just wanted opinions please. I currently have my rear wiper and am debating weather or not to de-wiper it, what are peoples thoughts on this mod, do you think it looks alot cleaner or does it looks as if something is missing, i would be getting the glass bung so it would be nice and clean looking, I was just wanting people views on this mod

Cheers

Looks like somethings missing to me. If for race/track/weekend car then yes. Because weight saving. If daily then no, it's useful.

Looks like somethings missing to me. If for race/track/weekend car then yes. Because weight saving. If daily then no, it's useful.

I was thinking the same Hazz to be honest, I would purely be doing it for aesthetics but i also think the wiper looks quite good aswell, my car is OEM+ so I think the wiper suits

It's not a stanced eurobox where the 'build' is just some Porsche wheels and an air ride kit on tick so I'd leave it. It's a useful thing to have.

It's not a stanced eurobox where the 'build' is just some Porsche wheels and an air ride kit on tick so I'd leave it. It's a useful thing to have.

:lol: He is called Golfyt, possibly something to do with his past ventures into cars ;)

I've done it on my R53 mini and it's a pain in the ass in winter sun when your rear window is full of motorway mile *****. I'd keep your rear wiper if I were you

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I have decided to leave it with the wiper on. I am all about the OEM+ look with function

Back