• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Anyone tuned their FK8?

They will fit anything you ask them to, it's money in their pocket at the end of the day, they even fitted vee's aftermarket clutch kit (after they denied him warranty).
Once a warranty claim pops up you're basically left on your own, mod away and forget about warranty is my advice

yeah, would be same at my dealer. they've even been fitting Remus systems for what I know is at least 3 Customers (one of which is related to the franchise group owner).

SAAAY WHAAT? Who is the dealer?

Be an interesting one come claim time! Guess they would put the oem on and then mums the word...

They will fit anything you ask them to, it's money in their pocket at the end of the day, they even fitted vee's aftermarket clutch kit (after they denied him warranty).
Once a warranty claim pops up you're basically left on your own, mod away and forget about warranty is my advice

yep, all good money for 'em and you'll wave some of your warranty goodbye too.
with the gearbox/clutch issues thats prevalent on this car, consider your options carefully. That or expect a £1.7k bill for gearbox rebuild & another £1.3k for the xtreme SMF clutch conversion if you wanna go that way. I dont rate the clutch - only on my 3rd clutch in as many years now with the FK2.

So I saw Phil at dream couple of weeks back as he asked to borrow my spare rear carbon trim for some 'research.' He explained they are doing their own exhaust and now the concept pics are out and 'Oh my. '

Cant be ar5ed with the pic loading as its on twitter but here is the link https://www.instagram.com/p/BtThoRlFfWR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zetemrh9qyed

Wonder if Honda would notice on the service :lol:

Suits the angles of the car for def. Lambo meets....er…..focus ST Mk3

What do we think?

design works. need to see it on the car really to comment any further. i just cant picture it compared to the standard system

Seen anything about cost?

Looks wise I'm all in on that one, more so than the Remus. The Remus exhaust does sound good though

I asked Phil and he wasn't 100% but said 'around £2K' but it will be fully valved with the Bluetooth controller like the remus. I was thinking keeping the OEM look with the remus or miltek...but seeing those pics today its looks better for me than the 3 pipes....

Just have to cancel that holiday now..

Glad I sold mine or that would be £2k I had to spend :) Looks much better than the standard exhaust.

Yes they said it sounds great, to be fair have a good relationship with the garage, which I'm sure helps.

Hi Matt,

Do you deal with Lloyds Honda? I am collecting mine on Saturday and was discussing exhaust being the biggest let down and mentioned a local guy who has one and changed exhaust and sounds great.. I asked about warranty and they said its no problem. Wondering if that's you??

Either way would like to see and hear yours in person if possible.. ( do you also go on drives with Rocco and co?)

Hi Matt,

Do you deal with Lloyds Honda? I am collecting mine on Saturday and was discussing exhaust being the biggest let down and mentioned a local guy who has one and changed exhaust and sounds great.. I asked about warranty and they said its no problem. Wondering if that's you??

Either way would like to see and hear yours in person if possible.. ( do you also go on drives with Rocco and co?)

I'd be careful mate as others have said before. Any warranty claim has to be approved by Honda UK. The dealer may cover for you and say its got no mods, but it depends how serious the issue is. Hey, Ive got a Remus on so in the same boat, and I recommend 100% doing an exhaust change, but just go into it knowing the facts

Hi Matt,

Yes that's me and yes go out with Rocco, I'm out on Sunday with them. Based in Penrith, pop around, let me know a time and I'm sure we can meet up.

I had a warranty claim and had no issues btw.

Back