• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Full service history?

I don't know where abouts you are, but I have found 20+ cars nationally that have full service history on autotrader

I don't know where abouts you are, but I have found 20+ cars nationally that have full service history on autotrader

The issue I’m having is cars described on autotrader as FSH when if fact they are not.
Eg the service history on the car above is

1st service 3584 miles
2nd service 6443 miles
3rd service 15,025 miles
4th service 22565 miles
5th service 32690 miles

The car is a 10 plate...
Ok it’s low miles but it’s not FSH!

I mean it hasn’t been serviced to the requirements in the service book. Isn’t that 9K or 12 months, whichever comes first fort these cars? This is the reason for my post

Do you have a budget and distance you’re willing to travel? You’ve only stated you want a full service history, which there are a fair few of out there.

Mine is an 11 plate and so is on 12500 or annual whichever comes first.
The earlier FN2 did have a shorter schedule but I am not sure what it was.

You don't say if those services were done by Honda dealers. If they were why worry? If they weren't you might have a point.

I can understand being interested in servicing to a point but nobody knows how any car has been treated/driven between services. The example you gave sounds fine to me, most it's gone between services is just over 10k.

Back