• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Japspeed

Hi can anyone tell me will the japspeed exhaust for the ep3 be restrictive if it’s 2.5 and not 3”

Cheers J

Depends on your set up and what you want from the car really, do you mean a catback or a 421 header?
It will be better than standard and a 2.5" is the next grade up really so it won't restrict the EP3. Most aftermarket catbacks/headers are 2.5".
A 3" will be less restrictive again but unless you're wanting big numbers etc I would go with a 2.5" set up.

Hi thanks for reply both of you I meant restrictive because japspeed has a 2.5 inch tip rather than a 3 inch as most around seem to be 3” like the spoon n1 and the toyo sports n1 copy but think you have answered my question cheers!

J.

Not sure what you mean by 'tip',
If you mean the tail pipe then that won't cause any restriction its mostly for looks.

Back