• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

Well i cannot say i blame you, that M2 is a beast and will knock the socks off any type r. I am interested to know why you went for the M2 over the M3 through..... the rear end of the M2 is just well..... not right in my opinion. The M3 has a better interior and over all aggressive look if thats what you like.

Maybe its the fact its a 3 door? In that case i would have gone for the M4 ;)

Well i cannot say i blame you, that M2 is a beast and will knock the socks off any type r. I am interested to know why you went for the M2 over the M3 through..... the rear end of the M2 is just well..... not right in my opinion. The M3 has a better interior and over all aggressive look if thats what you like.

M3/M4 feel a lot less nimble than the M2. Yes they have more power but the M2 feels a lot more fun to drive. I was taken out in one when they first started getting delivered in a Barons dealership near to my house, and it was awesome. Been in an M4 as well and it's a different type of car.

Also a brand new M3/M4 is a good chunk on top of the M2.

I'm sure it's a decent car but I just don't like beemers personally. I can't get excited by them.

Yeah just spend the extra £10k or whatever it is on an M3/M4. But why stop there, extra £20k gets you an M5. But then you may as well get a Ferrari... :lol:

Yeah just spend the extra £10k or whatever it is on an M3/M4. But why stop there, extra £20k gets you an M5. But then you may as well get a Ferrari... :lol:

Hahaha i think a Ferrari needs to be parked in your front room or the garage needs to be heated.... I think the step up to an M3/M4 is a sensible move though ;)

Hahaha i think a Ferrari needs to be parked in your front room or the garage needs to be heated.... I think the step up to an M3/M4 is a sensible move though ;)

Many people from the M2 page I frequent have changed to an M4 and promptly came back when they realised it is not as fun and also for my budget (and I am talking circa £39k) I managed to get this M2, and I had a hefty chunk taken off the list price! The dealer also mentioned that he had a few customers looking to buy a 3/4 and out of curiosity test drove the M2 and ended up buying one instead..

The noise of the M3/4 doesn't compare to the M2 either - I don't need an M3/4 although good deals to be had on these also but I have never really looked at them with a view to buying one..

People asked me why I didn't want the M2 comp - it has the detuned engine from the m3/4, though I would most certainly have one the price difference between an Lci M2 and the new comp is significant..

Hopefully serves you well after the bad experience with the FK.

My guess is you'll get F82 FTW?

Been out mile munching this morning on the empty roads.

https://youtu.be/J9vRnIjzi88

It’s going to sound awesome with the M Performance one on, if it’s anything like the M240 I went in, it will sound even better :)

But put it in comfort mode and it goes as quiet as a mouse, which is great for when you want to be civilised lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s going to sound awesome with the M Performance one on, if it’s anything like the M240 I went in, it will sound even better :)

But put it in comfort mode and it goes as quiet as a mouse, which is great for when you want to be civilised lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who want's that in an M2 :D

Just picked the car up from the dealer, when I collected it I noticed a small stonechip on the bumper , minuscule but nonetheless it was there. Dealer has rectified it with no quibble , also got the new plates on.

1880494e8c7b71715d92de42a5d282e1.jpg

Obnoxious parking kicked in yo

e38805fc67446d0662afdaa48c14c077.jpg

6cfde24ee7efd0a538384459ee678f0f.jpg

Back