• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

I understand where you're coming from - after a while you get tired of things going wrong or having to constantly having to fix it. I was already at the end of the line with the A8, one more indiscretion and it was going. As it happened, it made that decision for me.

Having something you want, where you don't need to constantly think about jobs or it's under warranty and thus someone else's problem, is like a breath of fresh air. It's also made me feel better about my other project (the SL) with which I had really lost steam.

After seeing the Reemus R on MCM I'm mightily impressed with the sub 3 seconds to 60. It's gobsmacking for what's effectively still a shopping cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
After seeing the Reemus R on MCM I'm mightily impressed with the. Sub 3 seconds to 60 is gobsmacking for what's effectively still a shopping cart.

I have also watched the series as I was interested in one before but seeing this made me want one that little bit more lol

I have seen loads of you tube vids of R’s like Arthur’s 600bhp that another you tuber bought and changed, then raffled it off so had to have ago just in case, he then bought a near identical one and had it tuned by VRS in Northampton, not as crazy but even that was some performance, for something you can drive normally each day.

I wouldn’t take it that far but even a box is around 350/375 which is fine while it’s under warranty then I would probably go for a proper stage 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have done a better job, Hollywood epic. It couldn't even torch itself properly. :lol:

I would expect nothing less than

iron-man-photo-u52

Well that’s the end of this one from me...

8e1290bce766234d5dbf471b93d28792.jpg

New owner or owners should I say have been and collected it today.

I’m sure some will know who it is already but I’m sure they will post a thread shortly...

Signing out from one Civic Type R at the moment

Shame to see all that hard work and attention to detail go into a car, only for it to be sold on without being finished, but I get your reasoning. Nice Golf R though! :cool:

Shame to see all that hard work and attention to detail go into a car, only for it to be sold on without being finished, but I get your reasoning. Nice Golf R though! :cool:
Carl will definitely see it finished
ab77d80d153178f611df984bdd73dbd9.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

YAS Simon!! So glad this went to someone from the forum. Can’t wait to see what you and Jamie do with it. :cool:

Nice Si, they’ll look great with the silver paint :cool:

A few additions for the car. M2 intake manifold with 70mm throttle body, innovative billet mounts with track bushes and Tegiwa manifold.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Great upgrades Simon, I’m thinking in the future to upgrade my intake manifold. To fit the M2 intake, do you have to cut anything from around the front panel in order for it to fit? Cheers.

Back