• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Dc2 rebuild - New archs are in.

some pieces for underneath including the back of the sill.

Teg arch update by Bean Beano, on Flickr

and from underneath, you can see hes done a few more pieces including part of the end of the fllor pan, where the rta bush mounts, and that bit on the end of the fllor pan with the strenthener piece in it.

Also redone a bit down from the arch which i think the bumper rests against as it has a rubber bit that sticks out.

Starting to look like a full car again. :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember from doing the Skyline, it felt like forever when we were cutting and welding the pieces to put them in. But all of a sudden it seemed to be done and ready to be moved back to my house.

I remember from doing the Skyline, it felt like forever when we were cutting and welding the pieces to put them in. But all of a sudden it seemed to be done and ready to be moved back to my house.

I am looking forard to getting a teg back with no rust, all done right which should last many years to come. Even rusty ones are up on ebay for strong money these days.

Little update on the passenger side inner arch.

This is my old car. I owned it for about a year in 2006/2007. Its still the best car I've owned and one of the best I've driven.

I honestly shed a tear the day I sold it and I watched someone drive it away from my house.

I was a Honda mechanic at the time so the guy who bought it from me kept in touch so I could fix it & service it for him. I let him take my Accord Type R a blast while I serviced the Integra one day and he wrecked the 5th gear on it. I couldn't really pull him up as I told him to drive it hard and it was a well known fault on them. He might not even have realised he'd done it

I had someone hit the nsr quarter whilst I owned it but it was repaired through the insurance in a Honda approved bodyshop. I serviced it fully and changed the timing belt as soon as I bought it then changed the oil regularly. It never missed a beat with me, a great car and I still really regret selling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back