• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Back to Honda with a champ white FK2!

So back to Honda I come! Ever since parting ways with my integra 2 years ago (owning a evo 8 MR and a 2013 m135i) I have missed hondas! Even the evo don’t get me wrong was different very different and I loved that car but it needed so much love nearly all the time (maybe I was just too cautious with servicing intervals and had a bit of mod fever too) it got tiring so I opted to go for something “fast and comfy” but still that didn’t cut it! Just something about the way hondas drive and take the corners even the FK2 is impressive for having a beam on the back! I’ve had the car 5 days and I am totally in love with it! Champ white (non GT) in my eyes the only thing decent on the GT is the electric folding mirrors everything else is a hindrance I drove one and all the extras were annoying such as blind spot assist lane assist and the rest, anyway the only thing about the type R that lacked was sound! So I ordered a tegiwa Bpipe and removed the rear res before the two back boxes and holy s**t it’s loud don’t know if I made a mistake removing the rear res but no going back now *♂️ reminds me of driving my integra again anyway just wanted to introduce my self and say a quick hi! Here’s a couple of shots of the car! Heard a bit of bad press about these cars but from what I’ve experienced I absolutely love it! (Car hasn’t had its “welcome detail” yet from me and will look a lot more stunning after I get a sunny day off work )

e41b549d0b88ed9f00ae656d854a0a4f.jpg

e0d85518db5fc798084e134c5e16fab1.jpg

42092733912aed5befba80047e6d3a86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations and what a lovely car! In my list to buy within next 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Congratulations and what a lovely car! In my list to buy within next 5 years.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! I’m absolutely over the moon with it awesome cars definitely get one!

Very nice man, you should record a sound clip of the exhaust so we can hear the goodness :D

You’ll still be enjoying it well down the line, nearly 3 months in on owning mine and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! I wouldn’t worry about the bad press too much, only thing about these I find that’s worth any concern is the gearbox issues, but that seems to be hit and miss some models fine, others not so much..

You’ll still be enjoying it well down the line, nearly 3 months in on owning mine and it still puts a smile on my face every time I drive it! I wouldn’t worry about the bad press too much, only thing about these I find that’s worth any concern is the gearbox issues, but that seems to be hit and miss some models fine, others not so much..

That’s good to know it does seem to fill the gap I had from the older hondas and I just can’t believe how authentic it feels from such a modern car I’m in love well I’m hoping I’ve got a good egg then

They look stunning in white don’t they has to be white for me for a type R

They do for sure.

I had a nice set of rays on mine and Honda carbon spoiler.. and a few other bits fujitsubo exhaust , eventuri etc.

1d54f11c0a35bbeee1b3fe73d6b4a0e1.jpg
80a77903f0a62ff5ca5f8498a2531d12.jpg

They do for sure.

I had a nice set of rays on mine and Honda carbon spoiler.. and a few other bits fujitsubo exhaust , eventuri etc.

That looks absolutely mega mate! good taste in mods there! To be fair that would be the dream you have exactly what I would want on the car

They do for sure.

How come you got rid of this one again?

This was my favourite of what you have had recently, with the change of wheels and the other additions it was the perfect combo.

The grey was nice after but the wheels went right with this one.

I don’t know what to do next year, prices for these seems to have steadied out a bit now, and some even higher. But then the FK8 is not far away from some of them.

Just spotted this thread good choice marra will have to get a look at it some time!

no pics of the B Pipe and it fitted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spotted this thread good choice marra will have to get a look at it some time!

no pics of the B Pipe and it fitted?

Yeah deffo will sort something out! How’s the integra coming along? I haven’t I was in a bit of a rush fitting it so didn’t get any pics

Back