• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Detailer needed in South Wales area

Good morning all,

I've recently purchased a Milano red Fn2 and as the title has said I'm in need of a detailer to correct the paintwork on the car.

In the sun you can see that the car is full of swirls and signs of holograms where a poor attempt of machine polishing has been carried out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Good morning all,

I've recently purchased a Milano red Fn2 and as the title has said I'm in need of a detailer to correct the paintwork on the car.

In the sun you can see that the car is full of swirls and signs of holograms where a poor attempt of machine polishing has been carried out.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

BUMP THREAD.

Any hobbyists interested in this, local to me??

Not sure if you managed to find anyone but crystal clear detainers in Swansea are **** hot they get people travelling from all over the uk coming to them. They have a fb page.

I know this was a while ago, but OCDetail in Caerphilly is superb. He's got a facebook page and is always detailing some lovely stuff, Ferraris etc!

I know this was a while ago, but OCDetail in Caerphilly is superb. He's got a facebook page and is always detailing some lovely stuff, Ferraris etc!
At least you will always know he will treat your car 'Caerphilly' aswell.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back